Sunday, February 8, 2009

So It Begins

Back in 2007 Jason (my Partner) and I took an amazing trip around the world. We set up a website to communicate with our friends and family. That site has been up and running since 2006, but I haven't updated it since the end of the trip in October 2007. Well the time has come to once again start the regular updates, so it begins...

Let's start with an update:
Jason and I settled in New Hampshire. I am currently one of the many unemployed in the US. I am looking and hopeful about finding my next position. I am a member of the Seacoast Knitters (a fantastic knitting group) and I started a small book club (we don't have a name for that one yet). I plan to add posts about knitting, books I am reading, pictures of our outings, and just general rants about live in general. Here is to new beginnings as the Adventure continues.....

No comments:

Post a Comment